Regulations Regarding Promotional Competitions
- it must be conducted only in the Republic,
- the price of goods or services in respect of which the competition is conducted must be the price ordinarily paid for the goods and services with no premium for the opportunity to participate in the promotional competition,
- the opportunity to take part in the competition must not be the only or substantial inducement to buy the goods or services,
- the goods or services linked to the competition must be goods or services sold or provided by the person for whose benefit the competition is held,
- the purchase of the goods or services must not be the only means through which a person can enter the competition.